To get accurate measurements for your Graduation Cap, follow these instructions very carefully.
- Using a regular measuring tape, place the end (0″) on your forehead and hold it with your finger.
- To find your correct cap size, place tape around your head about one inch above your ears. Pull tape snug, but not tight.
- Wrap the tape all the way around your head, and hold your finger over the place where the tape overlaps the beginning on your forehead.
- Tighten it so that your finger is all that is necessary to keep the tape on your head.
- Make note of the measurement where the beginning of the tape meets the overlap.
- You can do this with a string or a ribbon as well. Just be sure to mark where your measuring tool overlaps the beginning, then measure the beginning to that mark.
- Once you have this measurement, look at the chart below. Match your measurement with the “CAP SIZE VALUE”. This is what you’ll enter into the form.
CAP SIZE VALUE